Ads by google

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Saturday SnapShots Series1

About the Saturday SnapShot Series:

                       Learning from each other is lots of fun .So how can i as a blogger learn ?This time not about the food ,but about how i am going to present my food .Thats how we bloggers  joined hands with swetha and sirisha .

                     Its going to be lot of fun and i am very much excited about how am i going to do each one of them .

                     Our first task is :"Take a picture of yellow fruit"  for example lemon,mango ,banana.I am slightly confused and equally excited about this task ,after all its my first assignment .
Feel free to share your opinion  friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love your word of appreciation.Mail to me or drop a comment here.Thanks for visiting my blog and Stay updated by joining the email list
You can also join MyKitchenodyssey @ "face book,pinterest,networked blogs,my taste.in,Google"
Don't forget to tell your friends by sharing ...
.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...